Career Central Assess – the career quiz for Australian school students!
Over the last 18 months, we have been trialling our student career management software with a small group of Australian secondary schools. The result is Career Central Assess. This assessment hub includes our most popular modules with a strong focus on our Australian career quiz options. The streamlined design enables us to set a competitive price point (see pricing here). Plus, provide Y9-Y12 or Y10-Y12 options (average cost = $1.50 per student per annum). The user friendly student dashboard (see image below) provides ready access to self assessment modules (like skills and career values); three career quiz options; and a CV builder.
Key Features of Career Central Assess:
- Access to our occupational quizzes (Work Clusters Quiz, Future Pathways Assessment, and Vocational Pathways Assessment).
- Ability to customise quiz options for each year level.
- Students can identify personal qualities and skills. They can also record extracurricular activities, work exposure and create a CV.
- Students have job database access for job exploration. They can save and rate jobs which are also visible to you on the staff side.
- The top five future pathways from a students quiz results will populate in their student profile, as will a pdf report of their results.
- Group Reporting (and messaging functionality) is available to identify and message students who have not yet completed their quiz.
- Basic stats and lists are available at the touch of a button.
If you are looking for an Australian career quiz to trial with your students – get in touch! Trial Career Central Assess in your school for free for 30 days (no obligation and no pressure). Email email@example.com to request access.
NB: This offer is only available to Australian secondary schools.
For more information go to our website.