Careers Advisors login to the staff dashboard on Career Central and can manage student pathways based on student responses in completed modules.
With the features below, Careers Advisors can easily deliver personalised, school-wide career planning.
View each student’s responses from completed modules.
For deeper understanding and personalised career planning.
Student modules include:
- Identifying personal qualities, interests, careers values and skills.
- Indicating intentions for the following year, including subjects they are considering or tertiary education.
- Setting personal, education and careers goals.
Record interview notes.
No more filing cabinets! Access all your student interview notes in one place – your staff dashboard.
Create reports with just a click!
Easily create reports to send to parents and senior staff members. For example, that 73 careers interviews were conducted in Term One, or, that 14% of Year 12 students are interested in a trades career.
- Message individuals and groups of students (you can even stay in touch with past students)
- Search for and view similar groups of students to enable targeted, personalised communication as well as identify group commonalities at a glance.