How we collect and hold personal information
We collect personal information about individual from schools that we provide our products and services to. We also collect personal information directly from individuals that use our products or services.
If you do not provide us with your personal information, then we may be unable to provide you with the products and/or services you require or continue our relationship with you.
Purposes for collecting personal information and who we disclose it to.
- providing our products and services to you, including sending you notifications;
- responding to your queries;
- administering and managing our products and services for prospective and current clients, including billing, maintaining information technology systems, customer service, managing product referrals and data storage;
- marketing Career Central products and services to prospective, current and past clients;
- planning, monitoring and evaluating Career Central products and services, including conducting market research and surveys and assessing customer satisfaction; and
- otherwise communicating with you.
We may disclose your personal information to the following kinds of third parties in connection with one or more of the purposes: our contractors, consultants, advisors, associates and related parties; the owners or operators of any platform that you have subscribed to; entities that provide services to us; any industry body, tribunal, court or otherwise in connection with any complaint made by you about us; and other entities as permitted or required by law.
How you may access or seek correction of your personal information or make a complaint
Our contact details
Attn: Privacy Contact Officer firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct marketing opt-out
You can unsubscribe to our marketing and promotional communications to you at any time by clicking unsubscribe on our email communications or contacting our Privacy Officer as per the contact details above.